KAPLAN MCAT TEST PREP-LIVE ONLINE COURSE 2022
Learn with expert teachers—picked for their extensive knowledge and high rating among students—wherever you learn best. And now, with our revamped online MCAT prep course, your higher score has never been closer.
- 24 2-hour scheduled online classes with a team of expert MCAT teachers
- Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Access to unlimited livestreamed workshops
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that you can customize by length, topic, and subtopic
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT subject review set
- 70+ brand new content refresher videos covering the highest-yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Access to online MCAT prep resources for 12 months after your course start date
For the MCAT-Prep Live Online Classes students will need to be able to access Adobe Connect from their computer. Technical requirements can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html.
Students can test their Adobe Connect capabilities at https://www.kaptest.com/event.
MCAT Test Prep Live Online Course Schedule:
Until the beginning of the first class, SERVE, Inc. will provide a partial refund of the registration fee minus a $75.00 administrative fee. SERVE, Inc. issues refunds via check that will be sent through the United States Post Office. Under Kaplan policy, students are permitted to delay the start of class for up to one year from the start of the originally selected class.
Pay by Credit Card Register Here: