Making the Grade in Worksite Wellness
Greetings Fellow Wellness Leaders,
Wellness Leaders from college campuses across North Carolina would like to welcome you to join us for the 2nd Annual Making the Grade in Worksite Wellness conference this fall. This year it will be held Thursday, March 2 through Friday, March 3, 2017 at the University of NC Wilmington!
This exclusive, two day conference is for faculty and staff from NC Community Colleges and Universities that have a passion for wellness. The conference will target:
- Best practices for building and maintaining a strong worksite wellness foundation (learning from organizations on and off of campus)
- Worksite wellness resources
- Successful programming and strategies (including utilizing faculty intervention research studies, graduate students and undergraduate students to deliver programs and/or assessments)
- Overcoming barriers to making our respective campus bodies healthy and well
- Opportunities to discuss worksite wellness, collaborate and brainstorm with faculty and staff from other campuses across NC
- Location: The University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Dates: March 2-3, 8:30am-4:00pm
- Cost: $75 - Your registration fee includes on campus parking, lunches and all conference materials and programming.
- Accommodations: This link will provide you with a list of hotels in the area. Many offer a state employee rate. Ask for the “government” rate when booking.
- Online registration available soon.
We look forward to meeting and collaborating with you!